Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome people over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s theme is all about the characters who are blank. It can be characters who are annoying, piss me off, or deserves to die…kidding.
Characters Who Are Kick-A
1. Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy
– She is one sassy character you don’t want to mess with. I just love how she handles situations with a lot of spunk and sass.
2. June Iparis from Legend
– Now, I’ve only read the first book in the series, but I’m already in awe of her character. I like the way she analyses different scenarios with logic and much thought. She’s the perfect detective.
3. Day Wing from Legend
– As with June, I like how he thinks. And his reflexes are just commendable.
4. Nikolai Lantsov from Shadow and Bone
– He is just plain awesome. I don’t even know what to say other than you have to read this series. Especially the part where he comes in. You’ll definitely love his character. I want to be like him 😦
5. Aaron Warner from Shatter Me
– Surprise, surprise. What makes him kick-a is his military intellect. Plus he has a lot of great insights about everything. Another character I want to be like aha 😄
Characters Who Piss Me Off
6. Aspen Leger from The Selection
– I probably hate him. This is the first love interest that I’ve encountered that repulsed the heck out of me.
7. Eldest from Across the Universe
– SPOILER ALERT: This old man deserves to die, and thankfully, he did. He’s the worst kind of leader: a manipulator.
8. Sable from Under the Never Sky
– As with Eldest, he is the worst kind of leader. SPOILER ALERT: Good thing he died.
Characters Who I’d Want to be BFF’s With
9. Zuzanna from Daughter of Smoke & Bone
– She’s the epitome of all best friends, in my opinion. And I love her quirkiness; it’s infectious.
10. Hassan from An Abundance of Katherines
– I feel like I don’t have to explain myself here. If you’ve read the book, then you’l probably understand why.
Do you agree with my choices? Which characters do you think kick some awesome A? And who do you want to be best friends for life with? Comment down below!