This is the first time I’m doing a tag here on the blog, and I’m pretty excited about it! I’ve always wanted to do one after watching booktubers do it. So thank you to Dre of Sporadic Reads for tagging me! 😀
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Whiny and annoying protagonists
- Bland and average story lines
- When there’s little effort in crafting love triangles
Describe your perfect reading spot.
- It’s soft. It has my favourite pillow. And it’s my bed.
Tell us three book confessions.
- I think The Perks of Being a Wallflower is overhyped (sorry not sorry)
- I read eBooks faster than physical copies (trying to remedy that)
- I spend a LOT of time perusing the shelves of a bookstore, like every five minutes or so I’d run back to the same shelf
When was the last time you cried during a book?
- I don’t normally cry when reading books (I’m a robot aha) but I did shed a tear while reading Plus One by Elizabeth Fama
How many books are on your bedside table?
- I have a shelf built on my bed and I have Lies by Michael Grant sitting real pretty there.
What is your favourite snack whilst your reading?
- I don’t normally eat when I’m reading (except if I’m using my phone), but I do gorge on some sweets when the book gets exciting.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
As of now, they are:
- Anything by Elizabeth Fama and John Green
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase.
Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
- I love them.
What is your biggest reading secret?
- I often squeal like a school girl when I feel the feels of a book.
I tag these awesome people:
- Joey of Another Afterthought
- Emily of Books & Cleverness
- Amber of The Mile Long Bookshelf
- Louise of Bonfire Books
- Danica of Rainy Tree Reader