The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
Last week I did announced that I was going to participate in the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon — the first ever reading event I’m participating in. If you want to check out my past, then click here.
I’m still not sure whether I’m going to post daily updates throughout the read-a-thon here on the blog. You can probably keep track of my progress on Twitter as I usually tweet nonsensical things about my life. Not really. Most of them are pretty interesting. Anyway, today I’m going to share what I plan on reading during the read-a-thon and some of the goals that I want to achieve.\
My Bout of Books TBR.
Here are the books that I want to finish during the event:
- The Gone Series by Michael Grant (namely Lies and Plague)
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- (Bonus) Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
- (Bonus) Written in Red by Anne Bishop
I’m also going to be reading some books for review:
- Just Call Me Ninja by Clare Haltom
- (Bonus) The Hour of the Innocents by Robert Paston
As for my reading goals…
- Finish the Michael Grant books.
- Finish the books for review, and probably some other more.
- Read at least 5 books or more.
So that’s it! Comment down below if you’re participating or tell me the books you plan on reading for this whole read-a-thon. Have fun reading!