Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome people over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s theme is originally the top ten books on my summer TBR list. Since summer’s over here in the Philippines, I changed it to my school TBR list.
Most of the books I’m going to mention are rereads as I plan on doing so for the rest of the year.
1. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
– When I first read this book, I didn’t entirely love it but I did appreciate the story and its characters.
2. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
– Of course, I’ll read one of my favourite classics of all-time! I’ve read this book back in 2012, I think, and I remember how much I loved and adored it. I’m also planning on reading the next books in this sort-of series.
3. Aspen by Rebekah Crane
– Yeah, this book just deserves a reread from me. ‘Nuff said.
4. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
– This book was one of my top reads of 2013 and I think it’s time for a refresher.
5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hudge
– Originally, I was going to listen to the audiobook version, but it got deleted when I updated my phone (thanks Apple). Anyway, I think reading this in print version would be much better.
6. The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
– I was so captivated by Callie and Kayden’s story, that it earned a reread for me. Plus, I really need to know what happens in the next book.
7. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
– One of my most anticipated releases of 2014, why haven’t I picked up this book yet???
8. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
– I was a bit lost with the world when I first read this book, so I’m hoping I’ll be more accustomed by the time I reread it again.
9. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
– THIS COMES OUT NEXT WEEK AND I’M SO EXCITED I DON’T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO BUY IT YET.
10. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
– I loved The Madman’s Daughter, and I’m just really anxious to know what happens next after that cliffhanger.
What books are in your summer TBR list?