So Emily over at Books & Cleverness nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! How cool is that?! Thank you so much Emily for nominating me! ❤ You know, she has a really awesome blog + she’s super nice, I tell ya. Without further ado, here are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me.
- I started blogging summer of 2013, but then I stopped because of school. I also tried reviving my blog to no avail. So I officially started blogging back in March of this year.
- I’m awkwardly tall and thin. Plus, I have really long fingers.
- I haven’t read the Harry Potter series. *waits for the world to explode*
- I’m a bandwhore meaning I listen to a lot of bands on a daily basis. Some of my faves include: Florence + The Machine, Hillsong, Coldplay, The 1975, and The Kooks.
- I’m a huge fan of the Final Destination film franchise.
- I secretly love Taylor Swift. I have two of her albums, and once I got a calendar with her face on it.
- I’m a neat-freak.
These blogs were some of the first ones I followed and have really great content. Following them makes you cool. 😀
- Little Onion Writes
- The Filipina Booknote
- Rainy Tree Reader
- Bonfire Books
- Thoughts And Afterthoughts
- Jules Bookshelf
- Sporadic Reads
- Deadly Darlings
That’s it! Again, thank you so much Emily for nominating me! And to those I nominated, more power to you guys! 😀